Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s+ won't turn on or charge

I left my iPhone on the charger overnight like I always do. It has the current (can't turn on to give you the version) iOS. There's nothing wrong with the cable and I have tried several. My IPhone is in excellent physical condition and never been dropped or exposed to any moisture. The charging port on the phone looks fine and accepts the cable without issue. I'm unable to get any response whatsoever from the phone. It won't acknowledge a charge attempt from either my low-watt or hi-watt charger or computer. I've owned quite a few Apple devices over the years and see my share of deaths, but never had one croak out of the blue and become completly unresponsive. IS there a chance my NEW iPhone 6s Plus has just completly died after only four months while being treated like a new baby? I haven't so much as dropped it an inch on soft carpet. I am a disabled paraplegic and a trip into a store is a major production. Any ideas? **********.com

<E-mail Edited by Host>

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1, 128GB

Posted on Oct 22, 2015 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2015 11:56 AM

With the phone plugged into the charger, do a reset, no data loss.

Hold down the home/sleep button together until you see the apple logo and then release, then wait for the phone to boot back up.

5 replies

iPhone 6s+ won't turn on or charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.