Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 9 Keeps accepting calendar invites

My 5S is upgraded to the latest IOS. About a week ago, once I accepted a meeting, it continues to accept the meeting almost hourly. I have removed the Exchange Outlook account from the phone and reinstalled the Exchange account, but no luck. I have rebooted the phone- no luck. Now invitations are being sent to random people who were never included in the original invite. My IT department is at a loss. They say I need to not use my phone for Outlook calendar. There must be a solution! I've had a IPhone since the 3 and never have had an issue. Please help!

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Oct 22, 2015 5:53 PM

6 replies

Dec 1, 2015 10:35 AM in response to texasgirl2

Are any Apple support reps moderating here? This is a huge problem for us. All of our heavy calendar users with iphones are sending out multiple acceptances (non-stop). The only thing that helps is to remove the account. But once it is re-added, then it just starts up again with the newer invites. Using the OWA app is a workaround, but really not a fix. Is there a setting or something that causes this. It is NOT set to auto accept invites.

Most users are on a 5c with 9.1. Outlook 365 exchange.

Dec 15, 2015 2:58 PM in response to texasgirl2

I found something, but I can't try it yet (waiting on IT).

https://forums.zextras.com/news-announcements/1340-critical-ios9-calendaring-iss ue-workaround.html

I wonder if that "Events found in Mail" setting is causing it. I had left that alone. Does anybody who is having the problem have that turned off? I'm wondering if turning that off would be a workaround for those of us affected.

IOS 9 Keeps accepting calendar invites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.