Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when I was update my laptop to os x el capitan before it done the laptop turn off becouse battery is empty and I can not open it now what can I do plese ???

when I was update my laptop to os x el capitan before it done the laptop turn off becouse battery is empty and I can not open it now what can I do please ???

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Oct 23, 2015 5:10 AM

15 replies

Oct 23, 2015 7:15 AM in response to sarah.malkawi

- Try resetting the SMC and NVRAM/PRAM

Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC)

About NVRAM and PRAM

- Try starting in Safe Mode

OS X: What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode?

- Boot to Recovery and repair the startup disk

OS X: About OS X Recovery - Apple Support

- If it is repairable reinstall the OSX

How to reinstall OS X on your Mac - Apple Support

- If you do not have a backup use disk utility to restore the internal disk to an external disk so you can try to recover data.

Then format the startup disk and do a fresh install of OSX

This is the Mac Pro desktop forum. I requested your post be moved to the MacBook Pro laptop forum or another appropriate forum.

Oct 23, 2015 3:07 PM in response to sarah.malkawi

Links to articles on the Apple support page, like the ones lllaass provided above, are available in many languages.

If you do not understand the English articles, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the flag. This will open a new page and allow you to select the flag of your region. Then the article will usually display in the appropriate language for that region.

when I was update my laptop to os x el capitan before it done the laptop turn off becouse battery is empty and I can not open it now what can I do plese ???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.