Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

aae extention files how to convert

hi

whenever i wanted copy photos from iphone to my computer hard disk, i am getting aae file extension and photos preview was blank.

please help

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 24, 2015 8:40 AM

6 replies

Nov 16, 2015 1:40 PM in response to seavercm

I am not aware of a program in Windows. Are you copying all of these files to the computer using Windows Explorer, or are you using the Windows Import utility. As far as I know the edited file is the one that is exported when using the Import utility. Using Explorer is where the problem exists. You could do a program search for something that will work with the aae extension.

Nov 16, 2015 6:00 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I'm just plugging in my phone and letting Windows import them to my pictures folder. I would assume that's the Import utility. When I get a file that's been edited I get two files, one as AAE which I can't view and the original JPG that hasn't been edited. All I want is to be able to keep the edited picture and get rid of the original, but at this point I've been keeping both.

Dec 7, 2015 5:56 AM in response to sda156

i have a same problems to, i lost important video and now i have just the fuc... .aae extension, just a script, and i realy think is no any solution if you have no more the original video in the phone. i have many phone,many years, but this problem...... the android operating system see the phone just an sd card or stick and you can take what video,photo,document etc with copy/paste in your pc. but noooo Apple is smart, apple is big and securized, yes... **** all apple product, and i buy a samsung, and from this moment, i tall annyone what seriously is apple.

aae extention files how to convert

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.