Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to see recent podcast updates

Before the recent update of iTunes, I would normally see any updates to the podcasts that I subscribe to and if one downloaded early, like one did yesterday, it would usually be under Today. Since most of my downloading of my podcasts occurred yesterday (Friday) afternoon before the downloading of the new update,I didn't see it until this morning, when one of the podcasts that I had downloaded yesterday wasn't appearing in my recent updates on the main podcast page. This is what it looks like and was wondering if I was the only one experiencing this issue and if there was a way of correcting it:User uploaded file

Acer Aspire 14-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on Oct 24, 2015 10:27 AM

2 replies

Nov 13, 2015 4:29 AM in response to melissajayne80

I'm having a similar problem where a few of the podcasts I listen to are not refreshing.

I noticed a few of them had not refreshed for a few weeks. I click on "Feed" and it looks like the podcast has not been updated in a while. Then I do a search for that same podcast in the iTunes store and see several episodes that haven't downloaded or even showed up in the "Feed". I've checked all my podcast settings and nothing has changed since I first set it up and it used to work perfectly.

This is very frustrating, especially that I have my own podcast and wondering if any of my listeners are having the same issue trying to listen to my show.

I'm using iTunes 12.3.1.23 on a Mac.

Nov 24, 2015 12:35 PM in response to rochvail

Hello.

I had the problem that some podcasts did not update and could solve it. Try this (on a computer, not iPhone or iPad; the following description wouldn't be useful): In iTunes click the podcast-icon (the sign with the two circles, right under the main play button). Then, in the middle under the apple logo (or indication of the presently played music), choose "playlists". In the list of the podcasts, choose a podcast that does not update. On the right side you may see a text saying something like, "The updating of the podcast was stopped by another device"? If so, choose the button saying something like "Re-establish updating". After that, click the button saying something like "More information" and choose whatever you like. Then click the ...-icon besides the title of the podcast, top of the window. Click the refresh-button or icon. Now it should work again.

Erich

See also

Re: iTunes 12 Won't Let Me Subscribe to Some Podcasts

unable to see recent podcast updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.