Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s Plus Charges Very Slow

Hi All,

My iPhone 6s plus is taking ages to charge. I kept it on charging for whole night (around 7 hours). I started charging when battery was at 19% but in morning at 6 am I saw it was charged only by 67%. Few times it showed the alert about the "accessory not supported" but I made sure I am using the charging cable which came with iPhone 6s plus. Even after alert phone kept charging but with no or very slow change in battery percentage.

it's **** slow on charging. Neither battery percentage not bar changes. I restarted the phone but still no change in battery percentage.

I Have the latest update iOS 9.1 installed.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1, Battery Charging Very Slow

Posted on Oct 24, 2015 11:17 PM

1 reply

Oct 26, 2015 11:15 AM in response to abbas.naq

Hello abbas.naq,

I understand that you're experiencing some trouble in getting your iPhone to charge. Fortunately there are a number of steps that can help get your iPhone to charge correctly, which I've laid out below.

1. Look at the connector at the bottom of your device and make sure it’s free of debris.
  2. If you're using a USB power adapter, make sure it's plugged in all the way and the power outlet is working. If you're connecting to a computer, make sure it's on and can charge your device. To charge an iPad, you might need to use a USB power adapter and plug into a power outlet.
  3. Try a different USB cable, USB power adapter, or USB port.
  4. If everything seems to be working, reconnect your device and wait for 30 minutes.
  5. If your device still doesn’t charge, try to restart it while it's connected to power. If you can't restart, force your device to restart.

If you can’t charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Regards!

iPhone 6s Plus Charges Very Slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.