Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch: Delivery Sent through a company which does not even have a contact number

I was among the First Few Customers to place an Online Order for the Apple Watch, in Dubai.

I waited for the Apple Watch to be available for weeks and was so excited.

My Order # is W5*****425

Now, I am an Apple Admirer and I have lines of Apple Products in my home. But When you place an Order from someone as good as Apple you expect a certain professionalism and quality in the whole experience.

Unfortunately, Apple has sent my Order through a Company called "Syncreon International" which does not even have a Contact Number.

I can track my Order yes, but I have no way of knowing when and how this will be shipped.

And to make matters worse, such instances of people facing this issue are all over Internet?

Is Apple blind to their Customer's Issues? Is this the Quality of Customer Experience Apple wants to deliver?

I am just left perplexed with this.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Apple Watch 42mm, null

Posted on Oct 25, 2015 12:57 AM

3 replies

Oct 26, 2015 3:43 AM in response to rohit2908

Hi Rohit

In addition to the delivery information provided by Apple (in your dispatch notification and online), for Syncreon consignments you may also be able to track progress and see an estimated delivery date here:

https://seal.syncreon.com/synview-online.moc/360.syn/system_selection.p

You will need both your Delivery Reference (from your Dispatch Notification email) and your Web Order Number (starting with W).

If you would like to send feedback to Apple (this is a user-based technical support community), you can do so here:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/watch.html

Apple Watch: Delivery Sent through a company which does not even have a contact number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.