Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get deleted songs back?

On iOS 8.4.1, you have the option to almost permanently delete a song- as in it won't even show up in your purchased history in the iTunes app. I accidentally deleted a song that I want back. Before you delete a song, a message bubble appears saying "You can restore your deleted purchases later from your account summary on your computer." How do I get there? I don't have iTunes on my laptop; I just use the app on my iPad and iPod. I went to http://appleid.apple.com but I couldn't find anything relating to my music purchases there.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Oct 25, 2015 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2015 9:57 AM

If you can redownload it (which will depend upon whether it's still in the store and you haven't moved countries since buying it) then it might show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app on your iPad for redownloading.

If you've hidden it from the cloud then you will need to use iTunes on a computer to unhide it : Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2015 9:57 AM in response to Jules17830

If you can redownload it (which will depend upon whether it's still in the store and you haven't moved countries since buying it) then it might show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app on your iPad for redownloading.

If you've hidden it from the cloud then you will need to use iTunes on a computer to unhide it : Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support

How to get deleted songs back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.