Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6s Plus Health App

I just purchase my Iphone and am having problems with the health app. It is not recognizing my phone as a source to collect data from. I have gone into the privacy setting and the motion and fitness and turned everything on. I have also done a normal turn off and on, a hard reset and I have done a restore back up on it as well to no avail. What else do I need to do to get it to recognize my phone. everything else seems to be working fine.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Oct 26, 2015 8:35 AM

3 replies

Oct 29, 2015 3:05 AM in response to morganfromiowa

Just upgraded to iPhone 6s at the time I had to set the phone up as a 'New iPhone' as unable to restore from backup from my PC (House moving)

My iCloud backup was not avaiable as my 5s was on the beta, again couldn't revert this back as no PC to hand 😟

I had to airdrop all my photos over and reinstall apps to the 6s. I then managed to create a icloud backup on the 6s. I decided to restore to this icloud backup the other day as Airdropping my photos from the 5s to the 6s messed the order up of my photos.

This is now fine after the restore however it seems the Health Kit is now messed up! It displays the steps and flights climbed but if I try to add anything else to the dashboard close the app down and go back in, what i've just added has gone!

It also doesn't appear to be recording any steps at all. Have checked all settings that should be enabled are enabled. Turning the phone off and on, hard resetting doesn't resolve the issue either.....

Any ideas at all?

Iphone 6s Plus Health App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.