Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AHT Error Code: 4SNS/1/40000001:VPOR-6.851

Hello,

I have a Apple MacBook Air Mid 2012 13" A1466 5,2, Today i replaced the keyboard and when doing so i damage the backlight module while taking the keyboard out. So i don't know if that is the error right there or if something else has happened. Does anyone has any insight on what this error code could possibly mean?

Thanks,

Merdlen

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Oct 27, 2015 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2015 12:54 PM

That is a voltage power buss sensor error. Your best option is an appointment at an Apple store genius bar for a free evaluation.

Ciao.

7 replies

Oct 31, 2015 4:06 AM in response to Merdlen

I have had some experience in taking MBPs apart and putting them back together but not nearly enough to qualify myself as a MBP technician. The problem you describe may be a result of how you replaced the keyboard. Without being present to examine the MBP, I cannot offer any meaningful advice. To try and do so would only lead to unnecessary confusion. You will have to find a person locally with that expertise to accurately ***** the issue. Unfortuantely, I am not that person.

Ciao.

AHT Error Code: 4SNS/1/40000001:VPOR-6.851

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.