Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am running OS 10.11.1 and need to find my iWeb file so I can send the website file to another webmaster..

I have created and managed a large website for our Trails group. As I no longer live in the community where the Trails group is located, I need to pass the files on to another Mac user. It seems as if the Applications Support Library is now a hidden file in OS 10.11.1. How can I access this file so I can FTP it to the new webmaster?

Posted on Oct 27, 2015 1:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2015 4:19 PM

Hi,

Your iWeb file is located within the User/Library/Application Support/iWeb folder. This can be accessed via the Finder menu...hold Option (ALT) key & select "Go" then Library/Application Support/iWeb

Ben

2 replies

I am running OS 10.11.1 and need to find my iWeb file so I can send the website file to another webmaster..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.