Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

9.1 Bugs

Even though I updated my iPod 5 a few days ago, today I started experiencing problems. I can't slide up the bottom part that lets you change music, flashlight, etc. I can't single click out of an app. I can only double click. It says in every messaging app that I haven't read messages even though I've replied back. Sometimes it allows me to pull the top notifications screen down, not always. I can't see siri, it just shows a black screen. There are probably more but these are what I've noticed most today. Can I fix these problems? And is anyone experiencing them?

iPod touch, iOS 9.1, null

Posted on Oct 27, 2015 5:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2015 11:29 PM

Try resetting All Settings found in the Settings App under General and in the right column under Reset.

Try a reset of your iPad by holdings down both the Home and sleep/wake buttons simultaneously until your iPad goes to black and restarts with Apple logo, then release the buttons.

Good Luck!

1 reply

9.1 Bugs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.