Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Too many of your devices are playing content from the itunes store at the same time

Hello, since last monday I'm receiving the error message "Too many of your devices are playing content from the iTunes Store at the same time. To play <name of the tv show chapter>, stop playing from another device" on my Apple TV when I try to play purchased TV Shows. On monday the error was appearing when I was trying to play purchased movies and TV shows; today I can play purchased movies without problems, but not TV Shows. Maybe is this a problem with Apple servers? or What can I do to solve this issue?

Thank you very much for your valuable help

Best regards

Apple TV (3rd generation)

Posted on Oct 28, 2015 5:09 PM

3 replies

Too many of your devices are playing content from the itunes store at the same time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.