Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete apple watch data from my iPhone? I do not want to delete the app,but I suspect the data is using too much memory

When I sync my 5s I see that about 40% of my storage capacity is now "data," and I don't have enough capacity left to take photos. This has only been a problem in the past two months. I paired to my new apple watch about 5 months ago. I suspect that the rapidly increasing "data" is from the health app data. When I delete photos (and recently deleted photos album) or apps, the free-d up storage space disappears in less than a day again.

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 28, 2015 10:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2015 10:10 AM

Hi

On your iPhone, go to: Settings > General > Storage & iCloud > Manage Storage.

Scroll down the list to see the storage space that is being used by each of your apps, including:

- Health;

- Watch.

This should help you to understand the nature of your data storage.

Should you decide that you do want to delete any Health data, this can be done via the Health app. Go to: Health Data tab > All > choose a data type (eg Heart Rate) > tap on Show All Data > tap on Edit > tap on Delete All (top left).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2015 10:10 AM in response to Jhbinindio

Hi

On your iPhone, go to: Settings > General > Storage & iCloud > Manage Storage.

Scroll down the list to see the storage space that is being used by each of your apps, including:

- Health;

- Watch.

This should help you to understand the nature of your data storage.

Should you decide that you do want to delete any Health data, this can be done via the Health app. Go to: Health Data tab > All > choose a data type (eg Heart Rate) > tap on Show All Data > tap on Edit > tap on Delete All (top left).

How do I delete apple watch data from my iPhone? I do not want to delete the app,but I suspect the data is using too much memory

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.