Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri does not reply

i received my iPod touch 6 generation about 2 weeks ago. As soon as i received it i set it up and it was ready to be used. I tried to use Siri for the first time after a while but she did not reply. What she did what that as soon as i would finish saying something it would process it and keep on doing so for like 20 seconds. After that she would give an error saying that i am having some trouble with the connection. that day only i updated my ipod to the ios 9. Today i am having ios 9.1 and she is still giving me this same error. My mic is working fine. I know that since i facetime a lot. Today i received my other ipod touch 6 th generation and tried to use siri on it And she replied!

i Have turned siri on and off twice and have even reset my iPod by holding the on/off button and home button for 10 sec till the logo appers but still siri is not replying. It is definately not a problem of my internet as the other ipod is on the same network and my iphones siri also work in the same network.

Waiting for help.

iPod touch, iOS 9.1, 6th generation 64 gb

Posted on Oct 29, 2015 2:51 AM

2 replies

Siri does not reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.