Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes 12 stop songs for a secong, no buffer options

We use to listen to spotify on the office, but we decided to give it a try to the itunes service. So today while trying to listen to Beethoven's 9th, conducted by Dudamel, we were very dissapointed that itunes stopped the musical piece, every minute or so, for a second or two. Now we don't have slow internet. But it was somehow patent, that the buffering of the streaming wasnt enough, we don't care to wait 3 or 4 minutes for the buffer to download half of the song, so when we looked for some sort of buffering options under the play and advanced options we found none. Is this the way itunes rolls? If it it, you bet we're going back to spotify.

Salutes.

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.4), Lion Server

Posted on Oct 29, 2015 4:49 PM

1 reply

Nov 12, 2015 2:28 AM in response to Escolta

I thought to give iTunes another shot after the 3 months of free trail where I barely used it - used google play music before and was very happy with it. The buffering issue I also have with iTunes forces me to cancel my subscription the very next month. Despite being a mess navigation-wise the very disappointing performance is a show stopper (literary) for me.

Itunes 12 stop songs for a secong, no buffer options

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.