Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s with iOS 9.1 problems encountered

Hello everyone. I just upgraded to iPhone 6s Rose Gold 16GB from my previous iPhone 5s. When I get the phone, it was on default iOS 9. Therefore, I decided to update my 6s to iOS 9.1, after a while using it I encountered several problems. Ive never encounter bugs or problems when my 6s was on iOS 9.

Here are the problems encountered :-

1) Battery indicator gauge stucked at certain percentages after getting charged and won't be decreasing.

2) When charging, the battery percentage won't increase.

3) Once, my iPhone 6s froze and reboot itself.

I've restart the phone as recommended, and sometimes it happened again. Have any of you encountered this? Or is this just a common iOS bugs and will be improved in the next iOS release?

Thank you

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Oct 29, 2015 9:28 PM

10 replies

Oct 29, 2015 9:33 PM in response to imranazizi

People can encounter problems sometimes. Whether others have encountered it really does not matter, as the issue is with your individual phone. There is not a "common iOS bug" and you do not need to wait until the next iOS release. I have an iPhone 6s running iOS 9.1 and it works great. Did you restore this new phone from the backup of the old one? It is possible there is some corrupt data in your backup. However, since all you seem to have done as far as troubleshooting is to restart the phone, then there are 3 more steps in user troubleshooting. A reset, restore from backup, restore as new. You test after each step. One of these should easily fix your issue.

Nov 1, 2015 5:45 AM in response to imranazizi

I have same issue on my new 6s 64 GB running on iOS 9.1. I set up a new iPhone and didn't restored any backup. Sometimes when i put my phone on charging the battery percentage won't increase and as soon as i remove my charger after certain time the battery percentage will begin to increase and will reach at actual battery percentage. Also sometimes i need to soft reset my phone to show up correct battery percentage. I searched about this topic here and found many 6s users have same problems so i guess it must be a software issue.

iPhone 6s iOS 9.1

iPhone 6s with iOS 9.1 problems encountered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.