Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Movie trailers missing in Apple TV 4?

There is no movie trailers apps and not in the movies section? where is it?

Posted on Oct 30, 2015 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2015 9:58 AM

There is no movie trailers apps and not in the movies section? where is it?

Go to the Apps icon and open it. The trailers app is available there. In my case, it and three other apps were already listed as having been previously "purchased." I simply downloaded them to the TV4.

User uploaded file

29 replies

Oct 30, 2015 10:09 AM in response to alfredp

i am in Hong Kong and the app is not in the hong kong app store.

That;s probably the problem then. I'm in the US. Trailers, Netflix, HBOGo, and Speed Test were all listed as being previously "Purchased" as I already had them installed on other mobile devices. So it looks as if App Store purchases a being carried over to the TV if/as they are being ported for the new device.

User uploaded file

Nov 2, 2015 12:10 PM in response to alfredp

Same for Switzerland! Can't understand this as the trailers have been there since the days of the first Apple TV - a real shame and I hope Apple solves this issue very very soon! So far... For me... It takes off some of the shine off what could be a great little machine... So please Apple, do something to make us all happy!!

Movie trailers missing in Apple TV 4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.