Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri is Off, can't turn her on

Hi I just bought an Apple TV 4th generation and I can't turn Siri on. It is Off and the option is grayed out. I live in Italy, system in english. Do you

Posted on Oct 31, 2015 5:59 AM

18 replies

Oct 31, 2015 6:17 AM in response to fabiolanza

Siri for now is only available in selected countries. If your iTunes Store account is also in Italy, you're probably not going to be able to get Siri (yet); if your normal account is in one of the selected countries, perhaps you'll be able to use Siri if you sign in to that account. Reports seem to differ.

See this thread for more info, about Siri in Sweden: No Siri-remote in Sweden?

Nov 7, 2015 8:11 AM in response to fabian.arndt

You may well be correct, but "I've tried it and it didn't work" doesn't rule out other causes. I'd have expected a lot more people to be bringing this up if it was happening to everyone that wanted to use a different language from that associated with their location, there are a lot of US service people in Germany for example.

As I say, you may well be right here, but given the low numbers reporting it as a problem, I'm inclined to at least have some doubts unless it can be seen in an Apple KB article for example.

Siri is Off, can't turn her on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.