Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When start call button it stops working. 4s. ios 9.1

when start call button it stops working. Must restart, than ok untill next time crash.

4s. ios 9.1

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 1, 2015 4:27 AM

5 replies

Nov 2, 2015 2:26 PM in response to akriva2

Hi akriva2,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like the touchscreen or a button is not working sometimes. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read these articles, they may be able to help troubleshoot the issue.

If the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond to touch - Apple Support

Get help with buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers

Nov 20, 2015 11:18 PM in response to mario49

When you touch the Call button, the phone opening next level ( favorites, recents, contacts, keypard,voicemail ) But further nothing works, touchscreen does not respond . You cant call, ar go in side contacts, or call. When you close call funkcion, another buttons are working good. Only problem with call button when you go inside, northing works,

Help pleace. Problems started after ios 9 .

Nov 22, 2015 6:08 AM in response to akriva2

Hey akriva2,

The touchscreen does not work only in one area while in one screen. The rest of the screen and buttons are working. I would recommend you read these articles.

How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a good one.

Nov 23, 2015 12:01 PM in response to mario49

Ok. My latest backup is 2015.11.10 Befor this date my phone was not working good about this call button. Mybe you ,Apple smart boys ,can do with your super update 9.1 .......

My wifes iphone 5 after update 9.1 is making **** , and I hear much trobles around from people abaut iphone problems after this update..

FIX IT ONE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!

pleace.. 🙂

When start call button it stops working. 4s. ios 9.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.