Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you turn off the annoying notifications on Windows Computers?

I just installed the itunes update and it also installed iCloud for Windows. I now get a notification every 10 min that my storage is low. How do I shut this off? There is no settings that I can find to kill this.

Posted on Nov 1, 2015 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2015 10:11 AM

I had this issue too - very annoying!! Worst part was they kept coming up even if my iCloud was not full (had >300MB free). Is this just a marketing attempt at getting people to buy more storage? I hope note. Settings to adjust thresholds (timeliness and space remaining) would be nice.

Are you on Windows 10? If so, in the search box type in Notifications and select the "Notifications & actions setting" item. In the settings window, scroll down to "Show notifications from these apps" and find iCloud - then turn the slider to the off position. Notifications gone!!!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2015 10:11 AM in response to zigfire66

I had this issue too - very annoying!! Worst part was they kept coming up even if my iCloud was not full (had >300MB free). Is this just a marketing attempt at getting people to buy more storage? I hope note. Settings to adjust thresholds (timeliness and space remaining) would be nice.

Are you on Windows 10? If so, in the search box type in Notifications and select the "Notifications & actions setting" item. In the settings window, scroll down to "Show notifications from these apps" and find iCloud - then turn the slider to the off position. Notifications gone!!!

how do you turn off the annoying notifications on Windows Computers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.