Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Store is Blank - Serious Error

Trying to purchase something on the itunes store, because why not. Spending money and all that.

Hit an interesting bug.

(Running Windows 10, latest itunes - updated as first troubleshooting. Various PC components that really should not effect compatability, latest iOS 9 on my disconnected device, which can run itunes on its own app just fine. Other computers on the network do not have this issue. Restarting the computer did not help, and for a very long time after closing itunes it refused to open, under any circumstance, including admin forced start. It started running by chance again now and the problem persists. So am registering it. Reinstalling itunes did not help either.)

User uploaded file

Open a page on the store. Nothing strange. loading.

It loads - For a brief second! (sometimes) [as shown above, lasted all of 3 frames]

It then goes entirely blank. No screen elements at all. Because for a few frames it loaded the store I know it does connect and load things. It just as a serious issue in displaying it.

If i hover over them, the blue play icons appear, one by one. They function. I can listen to the previews of the whatever i searched. If i really break things, i might see an album cover, which will persist across all areas of itunes, into the movies or podcasts sections for example.

User uploaded file

Scrolling just makes everything worse. Like the old fashioned windows XP crashes, the elements just overlap themselves as I scroll up or down - including the cover elements and play icons - the only elements on screen.

Actually, they're not. The banner across the top of the "most popular at the time" of music or movies or whatever appear when i enter the store home page. that is the ONLY element that actually loads right every time. Sometimes, it breaks and appears on other pages too, and has the same persisting issue of overlapping itself and just looking like even more of a stupid failure.User uploaded file

iPod touch, Windows 10, unfixable by reinstalling

Posted on Nov 2, 2015 4:49 AM

5 replies

Nov 27, 2015 8:48 PM in response to mallenwho

Thanks, certainly seems tied to the screen / display window ratio - even while not full screen, if I size the window roughly the same ratio it breaks again.. move it a bit and it's fine.

What an absolutely **** poor effort on Apples part at testing and diagnostics.. And where's the fix? this has clearly been broken for some time.

NOT IMPRESSED Apple.

Itunes Store is Blank - Serious Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.