Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not sync song from iTunes to iPhone through WiFi

I used to sync songs between iTunes and iPhone through WiFi but now that pop-up menu disappear. I plug iPhone into my MAC with USB cable and disable "WiFi syncing" option the activate it again but still, the problem can not be solved. Any suggestion?

My iTunes and iPhone version are all up-to-date.

Macbook Pro 13 inches, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Nov 2, 2015 10:02 PM

2 replies

Nov 4, 2015 9:45 AM in response to BB97

Hi BB97,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities! If you are having issues manually syncing your music from iTunes to your iPhone, you may want to see if you are currently using the iCloud Music Library function (as mentioned below), as this takes the place of manual syncing:

If you're a member of Apple Music or have an iTunes Match subscription, you have iCloud Music Library turned on. When you have iCloud Music Library turned on, you can't manually manage music. You can still manage videos using the steps below.

Move content from iTunes on your computer to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers

Can not sync song from iTunes to iPhone through WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.