Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't Ipod touch 2nd gen work on windows 10 and why won't it allow it to back it up.

I've been using my Ipod touch 2nd generation for a very long time now, ever sense window 7 and 8 was updated to windows 10 by option, whenever I connect my device to my pc 1, it won't back up and 2, it won't sync any tunes to my ipod touch. Now I followed all the guide the Apple has provided us but none of it worked, and before you ask yes my itunes software is updated as well my ipod touch I even checked it to make sure it was updated. So can anyone else help me out on this please.

iPod touch, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 3, 2015 11:19 AM

6 replies

Nov 3, 2015 1:10 PM in response to lllaass

When you connect your Ipod touch it automatically launch itunes and sync any new tune and any latest update like 1 of 3 etc.. When ever it tries to back up it pop up a message "Failed to back up, delete the back up" something like that then after few sync it just completely stop and disconnect from itunes.

Why won't Ipod touch 2nd gen work on windows 10 and why won't it allow it to back it up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.