Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to allow Facebook access to photos when normal pathway of Settings>Privacy>Photos>Facebook>"On" is non existent?

Suddenly my phone isn't allowing me to post photos to Facebook. I looked online and it says to go to Settings>Privacy>Photos> and click "on" under Facebook to allow access. This pathway is not there. There is nothing under Photos. Can you please help!?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 3, 2015 3:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2015 4:22 PM

I Turned the Phone off and then back in and believe it or not the pathways were suddenly there and all enabled and access allowed. I can't believe it. Shouldn't have a problem now.

6 replies

How to allow Facebook access to photos when normal pathway of Settings>Privacy>Photos>Facebook>"On" is non existent?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.