Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPod Shuffle

After a week of trying to get my iMac to find my iPod shuffle in Finder I went to an Apple shop and was promptly told " so what it only cost 50 Euros!" This was´t the answer I was looking for and I find this a bit cheeky to be honest. I have several apple products and we know they are not cheap an therefore I expected a little bit more customer service. 😠 And now my iMac has broken the foot it stands on so it can´t even hold its own weight. It gave a large cracking sound and then the screen just bowed its head it disgrace! So I called customer support on the phone and , ok I had s polite man who helped me with absolutely nothing !! After 20 minutes in a telephone queue and then another 25 minutes of hot air. I am sorry Apple but I think you are just too big for your boots. I have read that if I want my iPod to work again then I have to downgrade my iMacs sw. to something like "Snow leopard" and then try and see if it is in the finder or iTunes ? R U f... serious. !!!??? Does that mean in 2 years that iPads will no longer work on the a new wasted upgrade of iMac software. What sort of policy do you guys have? Just because millions of iPods and iPads have been sold it doesn't mean you should be able to control how long we should be able to use these products!! Just by simply upgrading software and forgetting to let it be compatible with older products!!!!! I can´t wait to here what excuse they give me in the shop when I ask what they will do about the foot on my iMac that obviously has a major design fault that seems to be in several iMacs !!!! I have been a true follower of Apple and I appreciate the whole success of it and what has been achieved but don't forget who put you there!!!??? A little more focus on your customers and the products you are shipping out please. !!! "I wish Steve were still here to kick your butts and get you back in line." Yours disappointingly 😟 Alan

iPod shuffle, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 5, 2015 11:00 AM

There are no replies.

IPod Shuffle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.