Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo stream problem

My photostream is not showing up i have done everything e.g. I turned off my photostream and again turned it on but my photostream is still not showing up. What should i do ? I need some help tell me somethings

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 6, 2015 4:38 AM

6 replies

Nov 17, 2015 11:05 PM in response to Jagde3p

After reset i updated my iphone to latest iOS from that time i am unable to see my old pics which were uploaded to my photostream. That is the main problem

So you are seeing My Photo Stream but not the older photos in My Photo Stream?

If you updated your iPhone and restored it from a back the Photo Stream will only show newer photos. The backup does not include the Photo Stream. So the Photo Stream will have to be restored from iCloud. And iCloud will not store your complete Photo Stream history. It only keeps the last month of photos, and your iPhone will only download up to 1000 photos. Your devices may keep more photos in the local copy of the stream, but when you restart the photo stream, you will only get what is currently in iCloud.

My Photo Stream FAQ - Apple Support

What happens to my photos if I turn off My Photo Stream?

If you sign out of iCloud or turn off My Photo Stream on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, all of the photos in the My Photo Stream album are removed from that device. Any photos from My Photo Stream that you imported to the All Photos album and the Photos tab are also removed.

The photos from My Photo Stream on your other devices aren't affected. Photos from My Photo Stream will stay on the iCloud server for 30 days from the date you upload them to My Photo Stream. If you sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID and turn on My Photo Stream on another device, the photos will automatically download.

Before turning off My Photo Stream, you should save any photos that you'd like to keep to your device. Learn more about saving your photos.

Nov 19, 2015 4:50 AM in response to léonie

NO i am not seeing my photo stream at all i just wanted to start from begining. When i tried everything then i created new apple id and logged in my iphone 4s. Suddenly,pics start uploading. It concludes that there is something wrong with my older apple id. One thing more i wanna clear that i updated my iphone with window laptop cuz i forgot my screen password from that time i was unable to see my photo stream

HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD ? WHAT IT MEANS

if u have any solution then pls tell me brother

Nov 19, 2015 5:13 AM in response to Jagde3p

. When i tried everything then i created new apple id and logged in my iphone 4s. Suddenly,pics start uploading. It concludes that there is something wrong with my older apple id.

My Photo Stream is tied to the Applied you are using. Photos you uploaded to My Photo Stream will only be visible if you use the same AppleID you used to upload them originally. Every AppleID has its own iCloud Storage. To see the photos you shared to My Photo Stream with your older Applied use that AppleID. But as I said before, My Photo STReam does not store the photos forever. They will only stay for 30 days in iCloud.

Photo stream problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.