Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Music won't open, it just stays on the main Apple Music screen. How do I make it where the app will actually open my music?!

I have iOS 9.1 on an iPhone 6s and I had bought music on the iTunes Store and then I went to my Music app listen to my new music, only to find that it won't actually load..... I've tried to wait on it to load, I waited thirty minutes and nothing! It stays on the Apple Music screen.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 6, 2015 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2015 1:15 AM

What exactly are you seeing on the screen ? If it's the 'Join Apple Music' / 'Go To My Music' screen then tapping on the 'Go To My Music' button should take you to the My Music tab and show you the music that you've synced to it from your computer's iTunes to the phone, and/ or bought/downloaded it directly on the phone via its iTunes Store app.

(If you don't use Apple Music you ca turn it off via Settings > Music > Show Apple Music 'off')

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2015 1:15 AM in response to kaylamarie183

What exactly are you seeing on the screen ? If it's the 'Join Apple Music' / 'Go To My Music' screen then tapping on the 'Go To My Music' button should take you to the My Music tab and show you the music that you've synced to it from your computer's iTunes to the phone, and/ or bought/downloaded it directly on the phone via its iTunes Store app.

(If you don't use Apple Music you ca turn it off via Settings > Music > Show Apple Music 'off')

My Apple Music won't open, it just stays on the main Apple Music screen. How do I make it where the app will actually open my music?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.