Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So are all the internet radio stations gone now I've updated to El Capitan?

Can I only get that wide selection of radio stations on iTunes if I buy into Apple Music now? I feel like Apple is restricting my options more and more unless I pay! Yes there's Beats but I don't like that music. I used to be able to get the genre of music I wanted all day etc. I already pay my provider for the use of the net and I paid Apple for the original machine which included free internet radio...many stations! NOT HAPPY APPLE

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7), null

Posted on Nov 6, 2015 5:16 PM

9 replies

Nov 6, 2015 7:29 PM in response to morrispe

@morrispe...thanks so much for your reply but the only radio station that's free on my iTunes is the Beat ...all the others...all the various genres...bring up the offer of the free trial for Apple Music and if you don't accept, it then just cancels the request for the particular genre ...in addition there isn't an "internet radio" option anywhere except at the top of the itunes screen alongside My Music Playlists etc entitled "Radio" and that is what takes me to the Beat and list of inaccessible genres...

So are all the internet radio stations gone now I've updated to El Capitan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.