Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music search stalling

So, after a few nightmare days on rebooting, reinstalling, troubleshooting every which way I could, Apple Music is now doing something different wrong (in addition to the frequent beachballs everyone else is seeing.). When I search for something, say "I Hope I Don't Fall in Love with You" (though it doesn't matter what), I get the first level of search results, but if I click on any of the sub-headings (Songs, Albums, Playlists, etc.) I get a white screen with a spinning grey wheel that never goes away. (I let it go for an hour once.)

I'm on a 2013 Macbook Pro with 75mbs internet from Xfinity and am not experiencing any streaming or downloading issues otherwise.

I have been an Apple customer for more than 30 years now, and this is the first product that really made me angry. I would rather Apple have my money than Spotify, but if this mess doesn't get cleaned up soon, I'm gone.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1), iTunes 1.23.1.23

Posted on Nov 7, 2015 7:05 AM

13 replies

Nov 13, 2015 12:17 PM in response to Bobsax

You can find out your Apple Music info in> Account Info> Manage Subscriptions. I still have a few weeks . I checked it to not renew however.

I spoke with a Tech and it was nice that I didn't need to pay but not nice that they couldn't do anything.

She thought it might have to do with my iTunes Match being filled up? Anybody have their limit reached?

I'm thinking its just a problem with the last update.

The Store works.

If you try the same search in the Store you can get a complete list of the same song .

The interface is a little different though.

Apple Music search stalling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.