Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my icloud Apple ID PASS WORD is lost . I tried to recover it without success. they recovery process send recovery or reset proceeder to my Apple ID email but it never arrive to the mail box . please help what to do

I lost my icloud id pass word and i cannot recover it . The system send reset email to my icloud email but it never reach the inbox.

Please advise what to do .

iPad

Posted on Nov 8, 2015 5:19 AM

1 reply

Nov 9, 2015 2:07 PM in response to SAADAALSAAD

Hi there SAADAALSAAD,

It sound like you are trying to reset your iCloud password but don't seem to be getting the email. I would recommend you use the troubleshooting in the following article to try and locate it:

If you didn‘t receive your verification or reset email

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201455

If nothing in the article seems to help you out then you may need to reach out for additional support per step 5:

Contact us

Go to System Status and see if Apple ID is available. If you still can't find the reset email or verification email, contact Apple Support.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

my icloud Apple ID PASS WORD is lost . I tried to recover it without success. they recovery process send recovery or reset proceeder to my Apple ID email but it never arrive to the mail box . please help what to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.