Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with credit card, buying Aperture book

Hello,

I have prepared an Aperture photo book. When I want to buy the book, it goes all the way until the upload and then I keep getting the message "you card could not be approved for this transaction" whereas my card works perfectly well for other purchases with Apple. I tried with another card without success either. Any idea to solve this issue and get the book in time?

Aperture version is Aperture 3.4.5

Computer is a iMac running OS X 10.7.5

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Nov 8, 2015 10:57 AM

8 replies

Nov 8, 2015 11:35 PM in response to MacJordi61

Hallo,

I have the same Problem. It worked fine but now I always get the message "you card could not be approved for this transaction" whereas my card works perfectly well for other purchases with Apple and other suppliers. It has to do with some changes, Apple has done to their system. Who can help and ist there an Apple employer who is taking care?User uploaded file

Nov 11, 2015 11:40 AM in response to MacJordi61

Similar problem since few days (my last successful usage of credit card for a Photo Book was on Nov, 3rd) although I got a slight different message: Error. Your credit card could not be approved for this transaction.

To be noted that the billing pane asked me to update the phone number and once updated (via Aperture) it is messed-up under My Apple ID site.

I think Apple should speed-up the resolution of this problem on one of its professional products.

Problem with credit card, buying Aperture book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.