Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone calendar does not synchronise with my computer

If I put a note in my iphone it does not show on my computer anymore? What happened?

Posted on Nov 9, 2015 3:51 AM

1 reply

Nov 10, 2015 12:58 PM in response to Hans_vtm

Hello there, Hans_vtm.

It sounds like you're trying to synchronize iCloud calendar information across multiple devices and they aren't showing on your computer. The following Knowledge Base article offers up some great pointers for troubleshooting:

Get help using iCloud Calendar

Start with this, then follow the instructions on testing for your computer:

Before you get started

You can also get help if you can’t see, download, or add attachments to a calendar event.

{...}

iOS

After each step, check to see if the issue still exists.

Turn on iCloud Calendar and update your device

Check your Internet connection

1. Open Safari and go to www.apple.com. If you can't connect to the Internet, your iCloud calendars and events won’t update in the Calendar app. Get help with your Internet connection.
  2. Try to open a secure website from your iOS device to see if you can access ports 80 and 443. If the website doesn't open, you don't have access. Contact your Internet service provider for help. Safari requires access to port 443 to push updates between iCloud and your devices.

Refresh your calendars

1. Open Calendar and tap the Calendars tab to load the Calendars list.
  2. Pull down on the list to refresh.

If you’re seeing issues with the iCloud Birthdays calendar, remember that it updates hourly. It might take up to an hour for changes to the birthday field in iCloud Contacts to show up in iCloud Calendar.

Check your default Calendar account

If you store and edit your events using your iCloud account instead of a third-party account, like Google or Yahoo, iCloud will automatically update your calendars.

In iOS 7 or later, see which calendar account your events are updating through:

1. Open the Calendar app on your device and tap an event to view Event Details.
  2. Tap the calendar name to see if the event is updating through an iCloud calendar.

If your device uses multiple accounts like iCloud, Google, and Yahoo, make sure your iCloud calendar is the default Calendar account:

1. On your device, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Default Calendar.
  2. Tap an iCloud calendar to make it your default Calendar account.

Change your sync settings

1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
  2. Under Calendars, tap Sync. If Sync is set to All Events, set it to a specific timeframe, such as Events 1 Month Back. If it's already set to a specific duration, set it to All Events.
  3. Tap the Home button.
  4. Wait several minutes. Open Calendar, tap Calendars, and pull down to refresh.

Restart Calendar

Close and restart the Calendar app on your iOS device.

iOS 7 or later:

1. Double-click the Home button to see your open apps.
  2. Find the Calendar preview screen and swipe it up to close the app.
  3. Press the Home button to return to your Home screen.
  4. Wait a minute, then reopen the Calendar app.

Turn off iCloud Calendar and turn it back on

1. Tap Settings > iCloud.
  2. Turn off Calendar.
  3. You can choose Delete from My [device] if your data exists on icloud.com/calendar and one or more of your devices. Otherwise, choose Keep on My [device].
  4. Wait a few minutes, then turn Calendar back on.

Restart your device

Hold down the Sleep/Wake button, then drag the slider when asked to power off. Turn your device back on.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

iphone calendar does not synchronise with my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.