Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am a new user of macbook pro. i wanted to install the windows 10 in my macbook pro. thats why i download the image file in my HDD. than i format my USB disk drive but its tell unformatted and can't open. there is no data in USB. how can i solve?

solution of the tittle

MacBook Pro, operating system is OS X YOSEMITE

Posted on Nov 9, 2015 11:43 AM

1 reply

Nov 9, 2015 12:39 PM in response to shovon09mar

Just what are yo trying to do?

Make the USB media the windows install media?

The Apple instructions

How to install Windows using Boot Camp - Apple Support

includes:

Get a Windows disk image

When you purchase Windows, it comes as a disk image file (ISO) that you download, or as an installation disc or USB flash drive. If your copy of Windows came on a DVD, you should create a disk image of it to work with Boot Camp. If your version of Windows came on a USB flash drive, you can download an ISOfrom Microsoft.

Open Boot Camp Assistant

Boot Camp Assistant guides you through installing Windows on your Mac. Open this app from the Utilities folder in the Applications folder and follow the onscreen instructions to automatically repartition your startup disk and download related software drivers for Windows. If you're prompted during installation, connect a blank USB flash drive.

This is the Mac Pro desktop forum. I requested your post be moved to the Boot Camp forum.

i am a new user of macbook pro. i wanted to install the windows 10 in my macbook pro. thats why i download the image file in my HDD. than i format my USB disk drive but its tell unformatted and can't open. there is no data in USB. how can i solve?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.