Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I open the apps that are not in my application folder but are in my top charts like the pixelmator, the antivirus sentinel pro, the duplicate photos fix, the disk aid, and more?

how do I open the apps that are not in my application folder but are in my top charts like the pixelmator, the antivirus sentinel pro, the duplicate photos fix, the disk aid, and more?😟 thanks feather6868

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Nov 9, 2015 3:16 PM

4 replies

Nov 25, 2015 2:15 PM in response to Phil0124

Hi Phil0124,

Thanks for the ℹ it worked great🙂 hoping you can help me with another problem not a problem for others but for me😟I have a mac book Pro and I always worry that someone can get into my laptop and see what im doing and get ℹ a few weeks ago we all got a new update installed

AntiVirus Sentinel Pro - Virus Scanner, Network Guard, Network Monitor....

Phil0124, is this an antivirus that I have to keep up with or does it do its own thing? Reading about it it sound like I have to do some stuff and have not idea where to start???? I was a court reporter for 15 yrs modeled for 10 yrs and bartender for 6yrs. but the last 10 yrs I was married to an abusive ex-husband who took away some of my ability to concentrate and remember things.... or I should say remembering them for long enough to do actually do something without going back and forth a million times which takes forever and its very frustrating as you can imagine!

any news on tis antivirus?😟

The other question I have is the Simple Cleaner I never used before is it save to delete all my duplicates. will it leave me with one left in my pc? If you can help me and all this questions I have I would so so so much appreciate you... the last question why cant I open up files like exec files?

thanks all you help Phil0124 hope to hear form you soon

feather6868

Nov 26, 2015 10:41 AM in response to feather6868

I have no real knowledge of Sentinel Pro Antivirus.

Most here will tell you that AntiVirus for Macs is quite unnecessary. And I would agree. As long as you exercise common sense.

If the Antivirus was a company requirement, then let them deal with it.

As to Simple Cleaner, I also have no knowledge of it. But I'm always weary of cleaner Apps.

As to security and privacy, OSx is one of the more secure OSes out there. Again common sense in online activities is the best defense.

Maybe someone else can provide some insight on those products.

how do I open the apps that are not in my application folder but are in my top charts like the pixelmator, the antivirus sentinel pro, the duplicate photos fix, the disk aid, and more?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.