Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help with network printer :)

Hello 🙂,

I'm currently on an Early 2013 MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch using OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 .

I use this laptop for work and most of my colleagues at office and the terminals are running Windows. I connect to my network through Wi-Fi while most of the other staff are on wired connections. The printer has been shared through the network and the Model is Konica Minolta Bizhub 215. I have checked the website and they have not released an official Apple driver for this specific model yet. I know the IP address of the printer and I have tried adding the printer through IP with combinations of IPP and PS, IPP and PCL, LPD and PS, LPD and PCL. I also tried the same combinations with the HP protocol.
All combinations did not work for me. The printer was added without any problems and when I sent a document to be printed it shows as file being sent successfully but nothing happens afterwards with the printer. The usual blinking green light or the printer starting up machine noises were not there either.

I have also tried to add the printer through the "windows" section where I went to workgroup and found that the printer was listed there. There was still no positive result.

Any form of advice/tips or solution would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 10, 2015 1:06 AM

There are no replies.

Need help with network printer :)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.