Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't save changes in my courses. Does anyone else have the same issues?

Does anyone else have difficulties managing their iTunesU courses. In my organisation several of us cannot save changes anymore (during last week). We also experience issues when it comes to collaborating in courses. I sense from various communities that iTunesU is not functioning the way it should at the moment, but why? Can anyone help?

Posted on Nov 10, 2015 5:28 AM

10 replies

Nov 16, 2015 12:43 AM in response to patixa

This is how it looks like on the MacBook. On iPad I just can't move on when I try to save changes, it simply won't accept the changes. I've discovered that I only (so far) have issues with the courses where I have included images. I've tried to duplicate the courses but the error also transfers to the new course.

NB: the screenshot may be misleading as it shows how the system responds when adding to assignments, but I receive the same notification when trying to change anything.

User uploaded file

I can't save changes in my courses. Does anyone else have the same issues?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.