Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

home sharing disconnects IOS 9.1

I was delighted to see that Homesharing was back and instantly tried to use it after upgrading from 8.4 to 9.1 Video Home sharing works fine. Music ( a bit clunky to find but just so happy its back) works for about a min then cust out. You cant find homesharing in the drop down any more. However if I fire up a video again then go back to Music I can access home sharing once again . Runs about a minute then cuts out again. Very frustrating. Any ideas please?

Imac 20" Alu, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Nov 10, 2015 6:46 AM

2 replies

Dec 13, 2015 4:14 PM in response to Andrew Davies1

Well I can't help but I'll tell you you are not alone, Home sharing for music is utterly useless. play 5 minutes, cut out for no reason, nothing shows up, go back 5 minutes later it is there again, shows up on one phone but not on another one right next to it... then on both, then on neither. This is an unmitigated disaster. Apple needs to get their act together, what a joke.

home sharing disconnects IOS 9.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.