Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro available tonite.

Now this should be an Announcement. I mentioned the availability elsewhere but not everyone reads the iPad Forum.

http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2015/11/09Epic-12-9-inch-iPad-Pro-Available-to-O rder-Online-Wednesday-Arrives-in-Stores-…

Posted on Nov 10, 2015 3:54 PM

6 replies

Nov 10, 2015 3:58 PM in response to bobseufert

Probably more people who are interested in a new iPad read the iPad Forum than come here. I certainly wouldn't think to look for it in Using Apple Support Communities or even at ASC. And since it is about buying a new one it doesn't have anything to do with ASC.

But a lot of people who are interested in the iPad also have iPhones. You should probably post your announcement there also.

Nov 10, 2015 4:10 PM in response to bobseufert

And some people see it as a chat social network forum. Or at least two people do.

I really haven't seen that many requests regarding the iPad Pro in any of the forums, certainly not in this one. We already have people in the iPhone forum asking when the next one will be replaced.

What technical problem does your announcement answer? And the truth is it is not a catch all forum. In fact in former days there used to be a big red letter alert not to post anything about hardware, software, problems with things, etc. here.

iPad Pro available tonite.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.