Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Account info, International Moving: iphoto doesn't update new itunes Address

I I’m facing more and more trouble in using the App store and all the payable Apple functions due to my “international” life.

I lived in multiple countries, but specially he last move give me an apple heartbreak.

I moved from the UK to the US more than 1 year ago.

I updated all my details (address , Credit Card etc.) but still most of my Apps installed on my iMac believe I’m based in the UK. .

Recently I created an IPhoto Album, spend a long time in making it nice and wanted to send it as an gift.
However my account displays the amount in GBP not USD and allows only UK addresses for delivery.

Either there is a trick in solving this, OR apple has a lot of home work to do in regard international account management - people moving all the time… I mean Apple itself is an multinational company …

It there a way in fixing this IPhoto international address order problem.

Also Apple should give user the option to send internationally, to be able to make gifts abroad and not only nationwide.

Many thanks, Lukas

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 10, 2015 4:52 PM

1 reply

Account info, International Moving: iphoto doesn't update new itunes Address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.