Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to download itunes 6.1.6 again?!

So my laptop is like really old, i wanted to log into my account on it again. I accidently clicked update, and it was taking ages, so i cancelled. Now every time I click on my itunes icon it says not installed properly. I cant find anywhere to install that version again. (My laptop is windows vista its like 7 years old)

iPod touch, Windows Vista

Posted on Nov 11, 2015 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2015 12:55 PM

There is a new (and likely final) release of iTunes for Windows XP 32-bit and Windows Vista 32/64 which includes support for iOS 9, though not Apple Music.

See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates if you have any problems installing it, or for direct links to the current or other recent versions.

The oldest version of iTunes for Windows I can find at Apple - Support - Downloads - iTunes is 8.0.2, but I really wouldn't recommend going back that far.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2015 12:55 PM in response to paigepkb

There is a new (and likely final) release of iTunes for Windows XP 32-bit and Windows Vista 32/64 which includes support for iOS 9, though not Apple Music.

See Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates if you have any problems installing it, or for direct links to the current or other recent versions.

The oldest version of iTunes for Windows I can find at Apple - Support - Downloads - iTunes is 8.0.2, but I really wouldn't recommend going back that far.

tt2

how to download itunes 6.1.6 again?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.