Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mac mini is sitting next to my mac book and the mac mini is crawling while on wi-fi. Macbook is fine. Turned off bluetooth as suggested by some and it seemed to kick back good for about 10 min then back to dial up speed. What to do?

My mac mini is sitting next to my mac book and the mac mini is crawling while on wi-fi. Macbook is fine. Turned off bluetooth as suggested by some and it seemed to kick back good for about 10 min then back to dial up speed. What to do?

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Nov 11, 2015 8:56 AM

4 replies

Nov 11, 2015 1:08 PM in response to mattboutte

Start up in Recovery mode. In the OS X Utilities screen, select Get Help Online. A clean copy of Safari will launch. No plugins, such as Flash, will be available. While in Recovery, you'll have no access to your saved bookmarks or passwords, so make a note of those before you begin, if they're needed for the test.

Test. After testing, restart as usual and post the results.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.