Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what do I use to connect my MacBook to my TV

how do I connect my Macbook Pro to my TV so I can watch Netflix?

iPhone 4 (8GB), iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Nov 11, 2015 4:58 PM

4 replies

Nov 28, 2015 7:46 AM in response to Lanny

• Apart from that, you also need to buy Thunderbolt to HDMI video adapter with audio support and HDMI Cable.
  • Find the HDMI Port on Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter.Connect one end of HDMI Cable to it.
  • Connect the Thunderbolt end of Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter to Thunderbolt port of your MacBook Air.
  • Find the HDMI Port on your TV, and connect other end of HDMI Cable to it.
  • All setup is done. Now turn on your TV. Switch the input to the HDMI port. Yeah, the one to which MacBook Air is connected. Done? If everything is done correctly, then you will be able to see the content displayed on your MacBook Pro, on your TV’s screen.

Nov 28, 2015 7:47 AM in response to pschurchland

• Apart from that, you also need to buy Thunderbolt to HDMI video adapter with audio support and HDMI Cable.
  • Find the HDMI Port on Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter.Connect one end of HDMI Cable to it.
  • Connect the Thunderbolt end of Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter to Thunderbolt port of your MacBook Air.
  • Find the HDMI Port on your TV, and connect other end of HDMI Cable to it.
  • All setup is done. Now turn on your TV. Switch the input to the HDMI port. Yeah, the one to which MacBook Air is connected. Done? If everything is done correctly, then you will be able to see the content displayed on your MacBook Pro, on your TV’s screen.

what do I use to connect my MacBook to my TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.