Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Extremely disappointed in Apple products

I am extremely disappointed in Apple products. I have the iPhone 6, Macbook Pro, iPad and iPod.

Yesterday I bought the Apple TV g4, and nothing works as it should.
It says that it is extremely easy to get started, but I do not think.

Took me almost two hours to get up and running, with the Macbook.

The phone does not recognize at all. Have not tested with the iPad yet.
After I got started when the **** started to lay, and that I have the fiber 100/100.
I believe that Apple TV is not worth 170 euros.

Apple TV, iOS 9.1, Macbook, ipad, ipod, and iphone 6

Posted on Nov 11, 2015 11:09 PM

2 replies

Dec 1, 2015 3:59 PM in response to RamycA

I am extremely disappointed too! My husband and I have an iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s. We depend on our phones for work. Since we switched phones we can no longer talk on them in our house! We have to walk outside to talk. And when my husband goes to his office, he has to walk outside to talk! Ridiculous! We previously had an iPhone 4s and a 5. We had no problems using these phones at home, or anywhere. We have called Apple tech support and received no help. We were told it was the fault of our carrier (AT&T). If that was the case we would have had problems with the other phones. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE 6 SERIES iPHONES!! And, in Apple support!

Extremely disappointed in Apple products

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.