Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Interview RSVP error

Hi everyone. I got an email very late tonight (past 11pm) from an apple manager. The email is inviting me to rsvp to a time frame for a phone interview. But when I click on the link, the page says "This is invitation event only". Ive read other posts about this error and I made sure to login using the email address on the rsvp. That email is an @me email address which is my "alternate" apple ID since apple won't let you use an apple domain for your primary apple ID.

Is this maybe the issue? It seems so stupid of an error, since I can still login using the same email on the rsvp. People have posted that this is something that we should be able to fix or whatever...but it seems to me that there is some broken logic in this functionality. Is anyone else dealing with this annoying error?!

Posted on Nov 11, 2015 11:56 PM

7 replies

Nov 13, 2015 8:38 AM in response to depaultony

~Bee is very likely right about the SCAM nature of the email - UNLESS you have actually submitted an application to Apple starting here > http://www.apple.com/jobs/us/index.html

IF you have applied, the "first cut" for "interview" would be an invitation to RSVP (schedule an interview) for a FaceTime/Skype interview with an Apple Recruiter. (It seems the 'language' you report seeing in the email is a 'little off' )

I have also seen 1 or 2 similar questions here about failure of LEGIT AppleJobs email response process.

If you have a legit Apple Jobs application, let us know, and maybe we can offer some troubleshooting tips and/or alert the Hosts.

Apple Interview RSVP error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.