Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync contacts and other info with iPod nano or iPod classic Note: This option is available only if you use OS X v.10.8.5 or earlier.

How can I get my contacts and calendars put onto my iPod classic? This has been a standard feature since I bought my iPod photo back in the mid 90's, and it appears they have removed it for some reason from the latest, sucky versions of iTunes/OSX. Perhaps using it in disk mode there is way to get this stuff on here? It is really handy to have all the info on my iPod when I travel and may not have a "cloud" connection...

iPod classic

Posted on Nov 12, 2015 8:29 AM

There are no replies.

Sync contacts and other info with iPod nano or iPod classic Note: This option is available only if you use OS X v.10.8.5 or earlier.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.