Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't uninstall VirtualDJ Advanced Audio driver :/

Hi !

I try to uninstall VirtualDJ from a macbook pro running El Capitan, following instructions delivered by both official site and users forums ->

- delete app in application folder

- delete preferences file : Users/me/Library/Preferences/com.atomixproductions.virtualdj.plist

- delete virtualdj folder located in documents folder

It seems very easy, but I still have a "VirtualDJ Advanced Audio" driver that still appears in my list of output devices ...

I have searched over all my extensions folders for a kext to manually remove, but nothing that matches 😟

Is there any way to locate it ?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2010), OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 13, 2015 10:40 AM

1 reply

Jun 29, 2016 5:44 PM in response to naja_trance

Hello,

Have you tried to thoroughly search your system? Well, you should temporarily unhide files and folders by running Terminal. See detailed instructions here. Meantime, you can also make the best of Activity Monitor so you can detect all of VirtualDJ related remains, such as processes, components on your device. Then, I hope this all-in-one troubleshooting post helps you out efficiently.

PS: I too got some related information from Google here.

Can't uninstall VirtualDJ Advanced Audio driver :/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.