Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to save the project but there is no space in iMovie..

Hi...

I have macbook pro

Processor 2.2 GHz intel core 2 Duo

memory 4 GB 667GHz DDR2 SDRAM

OS X 10.9.5

I want to save the project but there is no space in iMovie (ver. 10.0.5)

the project is (15:51 Min.) but when I save it. only save almost (4 Minute).

I delete many old projects, and I tried again, but the same think, not save all the 15:51 min.

What I want to now, how I can delete the Original files in iMovie to get more space.

Thanks for all, in advance

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.0.x)

Posted on Nov 13, 2015 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2015 8:14 AM

"I want to save the project" Do you mean share (export)? Projects are saved automatically.

You delete events, which contain the original files by right-clicking the event and selecting 'Move event to trash'. It will be deleted when you quit iMovie. Don't delete the event which contains the project your are trying to share or any media that it uses though.

Geoff.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2015 8:14 AM in response to aaa7rrr7

"I want to save the project" Do you mean share (export)? Projects are saved automatically.

You delete events, which contain the original files by right-clicking the event and selecting 'Move event to trash'. It will be deleted when you quit iMovie. Don't delete the event which contains the project your are trying to share or any media that it uses though.

Geoff.

I want to save the project but there is no space in iMovie..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.