Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stänga av bluetooth på iMac

How to close bluetooth on iMac?

iMac, OS X Server

Posted on Nov 14, 2015 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2015 10:06 AM

As you are from Sweden I will reply in Swedish.. to those who doesn't understand Swedish, please cut and paste link or text into Google Translate into your prefered language..

För att stänga av bluetooth under OS X 10.10 (borde vara densamma under 10.7-10.11 oavsett server tillägget eller ej) gör så här:

1. Längst uppe till vänster finns en bild på ett litet äpple (Apples logga). Klicka på den.
  2. Klicka på "Systeminställningar"
  3. På tredje raden i det nya fönstret som poppat upp väljer du "Bluetooth"
  4. Fönstret ändras till Bluetooth. I den på väster sida ser du "Bluetooth:På" och under den kan du trycka på "Stäng av Bluetooth".

Om du vill direkt se om bluetooth är på eller av utan att gå hit så kan du bocka i "Visa Bluetooth i menyraden". Då ser du bluetooth ikonen i menyraden längst upp på huvudskärmen och kan även ännu lättare stänga av/sätta på bluetooth genom att bara trycka på den ikonen uppe i menyraden och välja just sätt på/stäng av bt.

Vänligen,

Peter F.

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 15, 2015 10:06 AM in response to annelifromswe

As you are from Sweden I will reply in Swedish.. to those who doesn't understand Swedish, please cut and paste link or text into Google Translate into your prefered language..

För att stänga av bluetooth under OS X 10.10 (borde vara densamma under 10.7-10.11 oavsett server tillägget eller ej) gör så här:

1. Längst uppe till vänster finns en bild på ett litet äpple (Apples logga). Klicka på den.
  2. Klicka på "Systeminställningar"
  3. På tredje raden i det nya fönstret som poppat upp väljer du "Bluetooth"
  4. Fönstret ändras till Bluetooth. I den på väster sida ser du "Bluetooth:På" och under den kan du trycka på "Stäng av Bluetooth".

Om du vill direkt se om bluetooth är på eller av utan att gå hit så kan du bocka i "Visa Bluetooth i menyraden". Då ser du bluetooth ikonen i menyraden längst upp på huvudskärmen och kan även ännu lättare stänga av/sätta på bluetooth genom att bara trycka på den ikonen uppe i menyraden och välja just sätt på/stäng av bt.

Vänligen,

Peter F.

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

Nov 15, 2015 10:48 AM in response to FranklyOnline.se

Hi Peter.

Thank you for your answer.

The problem is the answer I get when

klick on "close blue tooth". It inform that if

close blue tooth will stop all systems to work

with the computor. So it does't close.

I unchecked mouse and keyboard in blue tooth

meny. I have WIFI in my home so I thught and

wiched it would start connicting to wier less mouse

and keyboard.

But it didn'. I had to connect wire mouse to managing.

But I can't get keyboard to work?

New batteries in key board.

Is blue tooth allways open to serve wire less Accessories?

Well well, I hope for your answer to these new questions.

Sincerely

Anneli

Nov 26, 2015 2:13 AM in response to annelifromswe

As you responded in english I will answer in english too.

"Of course the bluetooth connected mouse/keyboard stop working if stopping the bluetooth on the mac.. like the Internet stops working on the computer when turning off the wifi on it if one uses wifi instead of cable to connect to Internet!"

If your mouse or keyboard isn't connected with cable to the mac it means they are connected via bluetooth which is totally different to wifi even thou bluetooth and wifi are both "wireless".

So if you turn off bluetooth you have to connect mouse/keyboard via cable to the mac which I don't know if it is possible but should depend on what mouse /keyboard you use but if you can charge the "batteries" (in the mouse/keyboard) by connecting it directly with an USB cable to the mac it should be possible to use it that way without bluetooth activated but that takes away the reason having a bluetooth mouse/keyboard in the first place!

To answer your third question.. the macs bluetooth doesn't automatically connect to other accessories via bluetooth.. you are in control of what accessories are granted to your mac by you and no one else.

Sincerely

stänga av bluetooth på iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.