Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

rollover links not appearing

I just finished updating my website. The home page consists of several images with rollover links. They'd been working fine before, but after moving things around and changing some of the photos, the links no longer appear when you rollover them. You can still click to follow the link, but the text itself doesn't appear.

The website is here:

I've spent hours redoing the links, loading, reloading, deleting. Nothing works. This is the tutorial I used when I first set them up, and these are the steps I've tried going through again: http://iweb.debutersurmac.com/jumble/rollover2.html

I'm using an old iWeb (3.0.4), uploading with CyberDuck on MacBook Air running 10.11.1.

I'd much appreciate any wisdom and help you can offer. Thanks in advance.

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 14, 2015 7:18 AM

2 replies

Nov 14, 2015 12:49 PM in response to deus@ex@machina

There are lots of post on the forum regarding these links and problems that people have been having.

In most cases the answer is to publish to your desktop and then use Cyberduck to upload and this should solve the problem.

There probably are no further insights - after all, iWeb is an unsupported product and will only gone on getting less compatible with every future OS update - time to move on to other more up-to-date and supported software such as EverWeb.

rollover links not appearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.